|Terms And Conditions Of Sale
1. All sales are final.
2. All items are sold in "as is " condition.
3. There are no minimums or reserve bids.
4. Once the item is sold, the buyer assumes full risk and responsibility for the item.
5. All items must be paid for by the conclusion of the auction in cash, travelers check or personal check with pre-established credit, or Master Card and Visa. They reserve the right to retain possession of any item until a new customers credit has been cleared or payment made.
6. All items must be removed from the premises at the conclusion of the auction unless special arrangements have been made.
7. Proxy (absentee) bids can be arranged for bidders which are unable to attend. All such bids are subject to absentee bidding conditions. Redding Auction Service will not be held liable for errors in or failure to make such bids.
8. Redding Auction Service has endeavored to provide accurate descriptions and representations of the listed items. Redding Auction Service will not be held liable for any errors as to the manufacturer, origin, time period, authenticity or conditions stated.
9. We accept Cash, Checks with approval. Master Card and Visa Credit Cards (3% administrative fee).
10. A 6% Pennsylvania Sales Tax is charged unless a valid Sales Tax Exemption Certificate is provided.
Firearms Terms And Conditions Of Sale
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Service Inc. cannot be held responsible
to be cognizant of all the various local
and state laws pertaining to firearms.
As the buyer it is your
responsibility to know the laws of your
jurisdiction concerning the possession
of and what type of firearms accessories
are allowed before you place your bid.
Service Inc. has generated
every effort to catalog and correctly
describe the firearms to be sold,
however neither Seller nor Auctioneer
guarantee the authenticity, validity or
condition of any lot. All lots are
sold “AS IS” and should be inspected
prior to your bidding. Redding
Auction Service Inc. reserves the right
to make any and all verbal corrections
and provide additional information from
the stand at the time of sale.
All sales are final!
Service Inc. establishes no
warranties or depictions concerning the
fitness for use, safeness to fire, to
store, or reliability of any firearm,
ammunition, parts, parts of components
of any lot. Any use is entirely at
your risk. Redding Auction Service
Inc. expressly disclaims any liability
whatsoever for accident, injury or
damage resulting to any person or
property from the use or storage of any
sold are subject to Federal and State
All modern guns must be registered. Gun registration is
handled by Redding Auction Service for a
nominal fee. Modern handgun
purchasers must be Pennsylvania
residents at least 21 years of age and
must have photo ID (driver’s license)
and be able to pass a PICS background
check. Out of state residents must
have a FFL or a licensed dealer in their
state to receive USPS shipment of
Pistols and/or Revolvers. Modern
rifle and shotgun purchasers must be at
least 18 years of age and must have
photo ID (driver’s license) and be able
to pass a PICS background check in order
to be eligible to purchase firearms.
We do not implement a Buyer’s Premium
(“Buyer’s Penalty”) or other hidden
Redding Auction Service Inc. is not,
nor will be held responsible if the
buyer fails a PICS background check and
are ineligible to possess a firearm.
If this situation arises,
Redding Auction Service Inc. will
not issue a refund but we will gladly
consign the firearm(s) for the
ineligible buyer in a future upcoming
sale (Prevailing Commission Rate will be
deducted from sale proceeds).
PURCHASERS MUST BE REGISTERED WITH A BID
NUMBER AND MUST POSSESS PICTURE
OUT OF STATE CHECKS WILL ONLY BE
ACCEPTED WITH PRIOR APPROVAL FROM
REDDING AUCTION SERVICE INC.
case of a disputed bid, our Auctioneer
will determine who the successful bidder
is or re-offer and resell the disputed
ABSENTEE BIDS AND
PHONE BIDS WILL BE
ACCEPTED up to 5 P.M of the Friday
preceding the sale unless we have given
you prior authorization. In the
event of duplicate bids, the first bid
received will take precedence.
All sales are final and the outstanding
balance must be paid in full
immediately. Items/Lots MUST be
inspected before leaving your absentee
Redding Auction Service Inc.
reserves the right to hold any or all
merchandise purchased by personal check
until the check has cleared the bank.
If shipping is requested/required
by the purchaser, all packing and UPS
shipping charges will be paid prior to
There is a
$15 packing/handling fee charged per
shipping box for “smalls” & hand guns &
a $20 packing/handling fee for all long
guns to offset the cost of packing
materials & labor.
Forms of Payment
Accepted for Purchases:
CASH or PENNSYLVANIA
OUT OF STATE CHECKS
WITH PRIOR APPROVAL
ACCEPTED (A 3% ADMINISTRATIVE FEE WILL
YOUR BIDDING ACCEDES
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONDITIONS OF
THIS LISTING IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
YOU AS THE PURCHASER HAVE THE FINAL DECISION OF
THE ORIGINALITY AND THE CONDITION OF THE
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE DAY OF SALE TAKE
PRECEDENCE OVER ANY PRINTED MATTER
REDDING AUCTION SERVICE INC. – PA
LICENSE NO. 3819-L